Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) linked investments continue to surge in both size and influence.
Having quantifiable green goals is paramount for companies to develop ESG as a core competency and a source of differentiation. However, often ESG solutions are complicated, requiring extensive evaluation and dedicated resources.
Solar can be a timely and profitable solution that Aspen Power can help to implement.
Solar as an ESG solution is:
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspen Power regularly addresses the evolving ESG requirements that our clients face. Questions we can help to answer include:
- Can’t we just solve our decarbonization challenges by purchasing renewable energy credits (RECs)?
- Most ESG solutions seem complicated, expensive, and difficult to measure. How is solar any different?
- Is solar gaining traction as an ESG solution because of mandates (corporate or government), the perceived stability of rates, or due to the competitive price of renewable energy?
- What are the ESG metrics that customers and investors care about and how can they be tracked?
- Are ESG mandates really mandatory, or can we just do the minimum to “tick the box”?
- Do ESG solutions impact the bottom line? Are customers and investors willing to pay more for green energy solutions?
- What are my options if my commercial tenants are interested in ESG solutions?
- What role should ESG considerations take in corporate renewable energy procurement?