Aspen Power Partners is a team of experts with an extensive track record in the distributed generation solar industry.
Our team was purpose-built to deliver developers the best possible outcome at any stage in the project lifecycle.
Greenfield Project to Operating Project Roadmap
1. Early Development and Energy Markets: As former developers, Aspen's management has deep experience negotiating with local authorities in our core markets. Former National Grid employees have deep expertise on interconnection and energy regulatory matters.
2. Project Optimization: Aspen's lead engineer formerly ran the C&I Solar group at DNV GL, ensuring layouts and equipment selection optimize yields.
3. Equipment Procurement: Aspen’s management leans heavily on relationships formed while running procurement for Morgan Stanley Solar, unlocking better pricing and supply for our partners.
4. Construction & Offtake: Aspen’s EPC Director joined the firm from Signal Energy and has over 15 years of EPC experience, a key resource when negotiating EPC contracts. Aspen has a strategic relationship with Arcadia and others to fully subscribe projects.
5. Operations: Aspen’s management personally owns or has managed hundreds of MWs of operating projects.
Work With Us
As an ESG focused enterprise, we strive to make an impact through accelerating the deployment of solar energy for consumers regardless of income level or credit scores.
Aspen Power Partners is a distributed generation platform focused on solar and storage assets across the U.S.